Pastor David Komolafe learned Kingdom – Strategic warfare through his daily walk with Christ Jesus, his Lord and savior. He has been laboring in God’s kingdom for more than three decades. He and his wife, Mercy, are founding pastors of a full gospel ministry, Above All Christian Gathering, headquartered in Toronto, Canada. He is a biochemist and holds a master’s degree in practical ministry from Wagner Leadership Institute in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is the author of 40 Days of Prophetic Miracles, 365 Days of Fear Not, Mightily Oppressed But Mightily Delivered, 70 Days of Power Praise, Arise and Build, Unquestionably Free and, his latest book, Prophetic Praise (366 Days of Praise and Thanksgiving) . Pastor David and Mercy are blessed with three children, Esther, Grace and Shalom.
For more information about Pastor David Komolafe books. Please visit www.davidkomolafe.com
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, Holy and inspired Word, supreme and final authority.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons – The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins; died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a Saving Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
- We believe in holy Christian living, without which no man shall see the Lord.
- As believers, we should show concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellow men/women.
- We must dedicate ourselves a new to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
- We believe in the ordinances of baptism by immersion.
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe that all believers should earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Spirit and Fire.
- We believe in entire sanctification as the Will of God for all believers and should be earnestly pursued by walking in obedience to the Word of God.
- We believe deliverance from sickness and all attacks is provided in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers.
- We believe the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation, together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord.
- We believe the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, and the millennial reign of Christ on earth.
- We believe that heaven and hell are real.
- We believe that a Christian Church is a local congregation under Christ, and also in the Church universal.
- As believers in Christ Jesus, we affirm our belief in the individual priesthood of the believers.
- We believe in the New Heaven and the New Earth.